Graco Edge II Quick Release Fluid Needle/Nozzle Set
No se pudo cargar la disponibilidad para recoger
Fluid and Work Piece Preparation
- Strain fluids before spraying. This includes colors, reducers and hardeners.
- Use a slower drying reducer or thinner to compensate for the faster drying time caused by the warm air of the turbine. Do not over reduce.
- Spray performance varies with the viscosity of the material sprayed, HVLP sprayer, and length of hose.
- Most material manufacturers provide recommendations for their materials. Follow these recommendations.
- For proper adhesion, ensure surface of work piece is completely clean.
Fluid Set Selection
For best spray performance, select proper fluid set for fluid being sprayed. Reference the Fluid Set Selection Guide for the fluid set recommended for your application. Fluid set numbers are marked on fluid needles and nozzles.
Graco 17P488 Fluid Nozzle and Needle Set for Graco EDGE II and EDGE II Plus HVLP Guns.
17P485 – #2 (0.8mm / .032) Ultra fine finish with inks, dyes, non-wiping stains, automotive finishes
17P486 – #3 (1.3mm / .051) Fine finish lacquers, stains, enamels, epoxies, urethane, varnish (Standard)
17P487 – #4 (1.8mm / .071) High output with enamels, epoxies, urethane, varnish, primers
17P488 – #5 (2.2mm / .087) Higher output with enamels, epoxies, urethane, varnish, primers, Latex, Multi-Spec
17P489 – #6 (2.5mm / .098) Higher output with enamels, epoxies, urethane, varnish, primers, Latex, Multi-Spec
17P490 – #7 (2.8mm / .115) Highest output with enamels, epoxies, urethane, varnish, primers, Latex, Multi-Spec
Note: These do not fit older EDGE model HVLP spray guns.