LOCTITE® POLYSEAMSEAL® ALL PURPOSE ADHESIVE CAULK
Regular price $3.59
Couldn't load pickup availability
WARNING: This product can expose you to [name of chemical], which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Loctite Polyseamseal All-Purpose Sealant is a premium grade water-based caulk designed to have the strength of an adhesive and the sealing characteristics of a caulk. Since it is latex based, this adhesive caulk is easy to apply and tool. It has very low odor, so it is perfect for indoor projects. Loctite Polyseamseal All-Purpose Sealant is environmentally safe and easy to clean up with just soap and water. Once fully cured after 24 hours, this unique sealant is weather-resistant, mold and mildew resistant, as well as paintable after 40 minutes. This sealant was designed to be a multiple use adhesive and caulk and can be used for almost any household or remodeling project. It is excellent for gluing loose molding or tiles, securing backsplashes, setting sinks and even repairing or concealing small cracks in plaster, drywall or around molding and baseboards. Loctite Polyseamseal All-Purpose Sealant can even help to lower energy costs by sealing air leaks around windows and doors as well as other utility and plumbing penetrations. The permanently flexible seal provides a long lasting, professional finish for any household project.
- SEAL & BOND: Designed to have the strength of an adhesive and the sealing characteristics of a caulk
- STRONG & DURABLE: Strong adhesion and a permanently flexible seal provides long-lasting professional finish for any household project, inside or outside
- MOLD RESISTANT: Cured caulk resists mold and mildew growth for a clean finish
- EASY TO USE: Water-based caulk is easy to apply and tool, and any uncured adhesive cleans up with just soap and water
- PAINTABLE: Paintable after only 40 minutes