Lex-Aire Spray Gun Pro-Series RS Bottom Feed
Couldn't load pickup availability
The PRO-SERIES RS is a highly efficient air conversion device that does not require the user to invest in special hoses and fittings. Just hook up to a standard shop air line and start spraying.
Pro-Series RS is NOT available through paint stores or tool dealers.
* One needle, nozzle, and air cap for most all finish materials.
* Sealer, base coat, clear coat, single stage, and high solids automotive finishes all can be sprayed with standard set-up.
* Lacquer, shellac, varnish, poly, sealers, stains, and waterbased wood finishes all can be sprayed with standard set up.
* Chrome plated aluminum body, Stainless Steel Fluid needle and nozzle, and high flow regulator are standard equipment.
* PRO-SERIES-RS is a true HVLP spray gun that has all the speed and finish quality of a conventional high pressure spray gun.
* Cup locking pins are strapped (Bottom Feed) to prevent bending if cup is over-tightened.
* Top Feed Cup uses our exclusive floating gasket plate for leak free operation
* Spraying with the PRO-SERIES RS requires no special training or over reduction of spraying materials