NOTICE: Due to the state of California compliance, we are suspending coating sales to our customers in California. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Products other than coatings will still be sold and shipped as usual. Thank you for your business!
Anti-Silicone Additive (Fisheye Eliminator) produces perfect finish in extremely difficult application conditions. Improves leveling and eliminates silicone disruptions to paint surface.
For best results, mix 1 reservoir per quart (liter) of clear or topcoat, add hardener and reducer where required, mix thoroughly and leave to condition for 10 minutes.
* Do not exceed recommended levels of addition. Do not use in primer systems.
* For Professional Use Only. Read full instructions before use. Danger! Flammable.
Common Causes Of "Fish Eyes"
1. Oil, wax, grease or silicone contamination.
2. Contaminated air lines.
3. Polishes, aerosol spray that contain silicone (some interior cleaner)
4. Contamination by overspray of an incompatible paint system.